Re: ltsp missing chroot

[Nigel Barker]
> Dear All
> Just did ltspserver install using 12Jan dvd iso.  After reboot, I
> get an error "LTSP chroot missing" and some other related errors.
> Didn't file a bug or investigate further yet. If it already exists,
> please excuse.

There were some DVD related bugs around that time, but I believe all
of the are fixed now.  What exactly where the errors?  'grep error:
/var/log/installer/debian-edu-install-testsuite' should show the
messages.  Can you try again with todays DVD and see if the same
problem exist there?

Happy hacking,