Memory leak in dhcpd with LDAP in dynamic mode?

I came across <URL: http://bugs.debian.org/531050 > claiming there is
a memory leak in dhcpd when using LDAP as the backend in dynamic mode.
It this is the case, our users will be hit badly, as we use dhcpd with
LDAP in dynamic mode.

Did anyone check out if we are affected, now that the SIGPIPE issue is
fixed?  How long have your dhcpd been running?  How big is it?  When I
started dhcpd right now on a main-server, it was had 7080 KB virtual
memory and 1920 KB resident.  I guess that is the start size for i386
installations.

Happy hacking,