Re: S: Independent free short URL service (for wiki pages)?

Hi Holger,

Am Mittwoch, 8. Dezember 2010 schrieb Holger Levsen:
> Hi Ralf,
>
> On Mittwoch, 8. Dezember 2010, RalfGesellensetter wrote:
> > Is there any awareness of this, or even an independent service for this?
>
> http://deb.li/

Thank you very much, very promising. As I read, only a small group of
people can add short links (which makes sense in a way, maybe
d.skolelinux.no will be added some day). But I could not find any
of approx. 6000 available short links. There should be a way to
add short links to any wiki page (like perm links in osm.org).

Anyway, interesting, let's see what others tell.

Regards
Ralf