Re: console-kit-daemon in syslog

On 29-11-2010 14:30, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 01:51:58PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
[Joakim Seeberg]
any ideers?

Not really, but I know ConsoleKit is used to keep track of which users are logged into the console / sitting in front of the computer, to grant access to local devices like CD, USB and audio.

Do you have a full disk somewhere?

It says "file too large" and not e.g. "disk full", so even if you have plenty of space then try check if perhaps one of the logfiles is larger than 2GB. If that is the case, then please file a bugreport about it, as this issue can probably be solved with a compile flag during build.

 - Jonas

The diskless workstations works again after a reboot of a switch. I have enough space on all partiotions and largest logfile is about 15MB. I am not going any further with this for now since I cant reproduce it on another machine and the warnings doesn't seem to have any effect to the users. If I should file a bug anyway please let me know.

-Joakim