further analysis + plan (1-day NMU of autofs5 today)

found 602765 5.0.3-3
tags 602765 + patch
thanks

Hi,

so this bug (602765) is also present in+since lenny, etch had no autofs5-ldap
package. And, to repeat myself: the autofs-ldap package ships this configfile
with the same path since etch...

In sid, there are currently 80 schema files deployed in /etc/ldap/schema/ and
non in /etc/ldap/ except this one.

So I'll go ahead with my NMU now, but I'll make it 1-day. Tomorrow I'll then
upload a fixed (602084) debian-edu-config package.

The fix is simply to fix the path in debian/autofs5-ldap.install

cheers,
	Holger