Re: Debian Edu/Skolelinux 6.0.0 alpha1 test release

Hello,

This is the second test release based on Squeeze. The focus of this
release is the thin clients and the diskless workstation setup. Please
install a thin client server, and make sure all programs in the KDE
menu work on both thin clients and diskless workstations. Especially
sound is important to test.
I've tested the DVD image (burnt on a real DVD media), and I have some errors.
When it comes to build the LTSP, I have the following error messages on the console:
"ltsp-build-client failed to run
/dev/sr0 already mounted or /media/cdrom0 busy"
If I unmount it, anr re-run this step, it says "nothing to do, disk not mounted" (or something like that) and go to the next step (grub)

I've installed a Main+Thin+Workstation (default profiles) with amd64 arch on real hardware with canadian (english) language.

Also, is it normal that after downloading the packages, I have a question from "dictionnaries-common" asking me to choose a word list ? I can choose "Danish" (err... no thanks  :-) ) or "manage the symbolic links myself".

thanks
Olivier