Re: More on the future LDAP admin gui in Debian Edu

Hi,

On 25/10/10 14:26, Klaus Knopper wrote:
> I'm also using SVN for some of my own projects, but indeed, the
> possibility to just add packages as "request for comment" without prior
> discussion was new for me. So, you propose that I just create svn
> repositories for packages, maybe as duplicates of the ones from the
> individual developers?

just to make it clear:
you don't copy _any_ outside packages into the debian-edu SVN.

It is the working basis for the debian-edu-* packages and some others
like sitesummary.
Jonas has, just like me, repeatedly emphasized the term _integration_ of
cipux that would need to be done there and explained what this means in
his e-mail:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2010/10/msg00195.html

Maybe you should check out the SVN and have a look around to get an idea
what's actually in there:

svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-edu/trunk debian-edu

Regards,
--
 .''`.   Philipp Huebner <debalance@debian.org>
: :'  :  pgp fp: 6719 25C5 B8CD E74A 5225  3DF9 E5CA 8C49 25E4 205F