Re: shutdown-at-night

[Nigel Barker]
> Hello everyone,
> New school year started today - here we go again!
>
> Where is shutdown-at-night configured, or where is the documentation for it?

The hostnames of the hosts to turn off at night should be added to the
shutdown-at-night-hosts (if I remember correctly) netgroup in LDAP to
activate it.

The file /usr/share/doc/shutdown-at-night/README contain some
documentation.

Btw, would you be willing to write 4-5 paragraphs (or more) about the
use of Debian Edu at your school, for use to get some press coverage?
Please post it here if you are. :)

Happy hacking,