Re: Enforce the user of Kerberos for password checking?

[Andreas B. Mundt]
> I currently can't test, but perhaps we can increase the ssf to the old
> value again. This will block all connections from ldapi://. To again
> allow these local connections we need to set the ssf manually, as
> described in:
> <URL:http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/200906/msg00109.html>
>
> >From the slapd.conf man page:
>
> localSSF <SSF>
>     Specifies the Security Strength Factor (SSF) to be given local
>     LDAP sessions, such as those to the ldapi:// listener. For a
>     description of SSF values, see sasl-secprops's minssf option
>     description. The default is 71.

I tried to set this to 0 or 1 and reinsert the security line, but
Kerberos failed to start and LDAP refused the kdcs tries to log in.
No idea why.  perhaps bind_ssf overrides localssf?  Perhaps some
combination work, but I have not found it yet. :/

Happy hacking,