Re: tested the edu-squeeze image: some comments

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> How strange.  I thought sudo-ldap provided sudo, and thus only
> sudo-ldap would be installed.
>
> I'll try to investigate and see if I can reproduce it.

I've investigated, and found the cause and a fix.  See #586887 for the
story.  Allowing xterm onto the DVD by not hinting in konsole solved
it.  I guess the problem has existed for around 2 weeks since I tried
to drop xterm to save some space on the DVD.

The current DVD got a fix in place, and I'll upload a updated
debian-edu-config with more fixes to make sure the problem to not
resurface.

> Right.  I suspect these are non-fatal, but have not investigated.

These still exist in a successfull installation, so they are
definitely not fatal.  Someone should investigate they anyway and try
to get rid of them. :)

Happy hacking,