Re: ejabberd and ldap

[Joakim Seeberg]
> Hi, what do I need to change below to make ejabberd authenticate
> against ldap.

Not sure, but here are some proposals:

> %% List of LDAP servers:
> {ldap_servers, ["tjener.intern"]}.

Use ldap.intern instead, to make it easier to relocate the LDAP
service using a DNS change.

> %%
> %% Encryption of connection to LDAP servers (LDAPS):
> {ldap_encrypt, tls}.

Do you need to add certificate information?  The server certificate is
in /etc/ldap/ssl/.  TLS/certificate problems is the most common
problem with authentication, so I would start here.

> %% LDAP filter:
> {ldap_filter, "(objectClass=shadowAccount)"}.

I thought we used posixAccount.  Suspect shawodAccount work too.

Happy hacking,