Re: Kerberos config (Was: r64440 - in trunk/src/debian-edu-config: . debian etc)

On Tue, Jun 01, 2010 at 12:48:04PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> > Added:
> >    trunk/src/debian-edu-config/etc/krb5.conf
> > Modified:
> >    trunk/src/debian-edu-config/Makefile
> >    trunk/src/debian-edu-config/debian/changelog
> > Log:
> > Add kerberos client configuration file krb5.conf.
>
> Isn't the preseeding enough?  If it is, use it instead of a
> replacement configuration file.
>
> I believe this is a bad idea to use replacement files if preseeding
> work.

Sorry, couldn't find /etc/krb5.conf with dpkg -S /etc/krb5.conf and
thought it is not installed by any package.

Investigated a bit more now: It will be created by krb5-config with
our preseeding if not already existent (which it does in my first
test).

So you are absolutely right; I'll revert the change.

Thanks,

	Andi