Re: GUI to ldap administration

Hi Petter,

you'll find the sources and paackages inside our repository - sorry,
they are not part of debian:

for example:

The problem with those packages ist, that they have dependencies to
x2goserver (the packages), but they also can be used to administrate a
"plain" LDAP server with ssl support. At the moment the installation
procedere is bound to our project... A project using those packages is
Linux4Afrika. They do have an doc page:

best regards,