Re: GUI to ldap administration

Hi Petter,

you'll find the sources and paackages inside our repository - sorry,
they are not part of debian:

http://x2go.obviously-nice.de/deb/pool-lenny/

for example:

http://x2go.obviously-nice.de/deb/pool-lenny/x2gouseradministration/x2gouseradministration_2.0.1-8.tar.gz
http://x2go.obviously-nice.de/deb/pool-lenny/x2gouseradministration/x2gouseradministration_2.0.1-8_i386.deb

The problem with those packages ist, that they have dependencies to
x2goserver (the packages), but they also can be used to administrate a
"plain" LDAP server with ssl support. At the moment the installation
procedere is bound to our project... A project using those packages is
Linux4Afrika. They do have an doc page:

http://www.linux4afrika.de/x2go/index.html

best regards,

Heinz