Re: Server size

Hi,

I'm from France, and with the association i'm working for, the latest server we have installed was an intel Dual core 3.16Ghz and 4 Go of Ram, this machine was both a main server and a thinclients server.

So I think your configuration is good, but don't forget to have 2 network cards (eth0 as WAN and eth1 as LAN).