Re: x2go in manual (Re: [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Documentation/Lenny/HowTo/Desktop" by JoakimRavnskjær

On Tue, Mar 02, 2010 at 04:09:48PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:

On Dienstag, 2. März 2010, Heinz-M. Graesing wrote:
Yes, the new release will be a good starting point - I wanted to talk
to Jonas at the developer meeting, but I was unable to visit it.
Getting into debian is definitly what we are working on (as we are
using it as a base in the schools using x2go).

the ITP is #465821 as you told me in private mail :) (for those not reading my

 - Jonas