sitesummary/nagios integration / ldap

Hi,
i run
------------------------
apt-get install sitesummary-client
dpkg-reconfigure sitesummary-client
-------------------------
on a debian lenny client. dpkg-reconfigure asks me for the URL, and offers me "http://localhost/cgi-bin/sitesummary-collector.cgi"; as default, but i think, it isn't the right one, because i can't find the client looking around the sitesummary and nagios enviroment on tjener. Or do i've to enter the MAC-Adresse somewehere on tjener. Or takes the cron job a real long time?

I've another small problem. I configured ldap on debian lenny system for access to tjener (installed the ldap-, pam-, nss-things and copied the corresponding *.config-files). But when i start the machine I get
dbus_daemon: nss_ldap: could not connect to any LDAP server as (null) - Can't contact LDAP server dbus_daemon: nss_ldap: failed to bind to LDAP server ldap://ldap: Can't contact LDAP server
But i can login via ldap

Best wishes, Martin