Re: Back from International Developer Meeting in Germany

Hello,

I join up Andrew giving thanks to Ruth and the rest of the people
making this event posible. It has been a pleasure to join you and
learn what people is doing, so many things, so many groups! I think
this kind of meetings really help to glue them all together.

During the meeting, I had the opportunity to share ideas with many
people and work on packaging stuff with Jonas.

After we'll work on packaging and adding VoIP services with asterisk.

I also hope to contact (or review) what non-debian contributors are
doing to steal their best bits :-)

Spanish linux derivatives overview: (spanish)
http://observatorio.cnice.mec.es/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=487

Kind regards,
--
 Héctor Orón