DebianEdu/Contribute/Translation outdated

Hi,

I got a private mail by someone who wanted to help the bokmal translation and
so he followed, or rather tried to follow the links on
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Contribute/Translation but that page is
totally outdated, ie pointing to translations in CVS. (We switched to svn at
least 4 years ago (if not more)...)

Could someone be so kind and update
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Contribute/Translation so that it becomes
useful again?

The content should (IMHO) refer or describe
- howto translate our manual
- howto translate the debian-edu-install package
- howto translate www.skolelinux.org
- howto get involved in debian-installer translations and why
- howto get involved in debian translations efforts and why/when
- howto get involved in upstream translations efforts and why/when (with
pointers to kde-i18n and oo.o-i18n at least)
- surely things I have forgotten or can't think of

cheers,
	Holger