New upload of notepad to fix KDE menu issue?

Hi.  Is there any hope of you uploading a new noteedit version to
unstable fixing the KDE menu issue reported in #396805?  The patch in
#535406 should be safe to include as well.

I am aware that it is scheduled for removal, but until it is removed
it would be nice if it showed up in the KDE menu where it is supposed
to show up. :)

We use the package in Debian Edu, and it is the last menu entry in
lost+found in our default desktop configuration. :)

I will NMU if I do not hear back from you in a few days.

Happy hacking,