License of check_cups_queue?

Hi.  I've noticed your Nagios plugin for CUPS available from
<URL:http://dev.lusis.org/nagios/check_cups_queue.txt> and
<URL:http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Plugins/Printing/check_cups_queue/details>,
and consider including it in Debian Edu to check the status of the
CUPS installation.

Due to the nature of the copyright laws around the world, without an
explicit permission from the author of copyrighted works, it is not
legal to distribute copies of such work.  I assume check_cups_queue is
copyrighted, and thus wonder if we could get such permission.  We are
only distributing software which is licensed according to the rules
specified in <URL: http://www.debian.org/social_contract#guidelines >,
so I hope the license of this script match those rules.

Happy hacking,