debian to debian-edu, fai

Hello,
i tried to install the SkoleLinux Workstation profile automatically using FAI and this description http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/HowTo/Debian2DebianEdu , which tells, how turn debian into debian-edu. I seems to work very well, but there are some problems, e. g. i can't login using a account from the ldap-directory. I installed all packages including in education-networked and education-common, especially the ldap-utils etc. (http://packages.debian.org/de/sid/education-networked , http://packages.debian.org/de/sid/education-common ). Is there a file.conf, which I have to take from a "hand-crafted" system to the automatically installing system?
bye, martin