Re: Any volunteer to maintain svk in Debian?

[Jonas Smedegaard]
> Not exactly: etckeeper is non-interactive and updates automatically
> each time packages are updated (both before and after, as I recall).

Sound good, but it isn't enough.  Sysadmins need to be able to figure
out when some change was introduced in /etc/, even if it happened
outside package changes.  Perhaps someone should propose a change to
etckeeper?

Our etcinsvk used to trigger on package upgrades too, but we removed
it.  Do not remember why.  Have vague memories of it causing problems,
but do not remember what the problem was.

etcinsvk is slow some times.  That is an argument for replacing it
with git and etckeeper.

Happy hacking,