Configure browsers for local default settings

Dear list,

as our Lenny release approaches, I'd like to suggest if we should's ship
internet accessing applications ready to use "webcache:3128" for proxy.

Background: Not all applications support auto-proxy in a failproof way.
Some versions of Openoffice.org hang if you drag&drop an image from your
browser.

Rather than spreading user settings from skel directories (or
afterwards), it might be wise to have local defaults for any user for
workstations (and LTSP). In most cases those settings are located in
/etc:

	[ref. http://wiki.skolelinux.de/TroublenodeWs]

/usr/share/debian-edu/common/share/config/konquerorrc
/usr/share/debian-edu/networked-kde3/share/config/kioslaverc

For Openoffice, we could use these lines at
/opt/openoffice.org/share/registry/data/org/openoffice/Inet.xcu :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<oor:component-data xmlns:oor="http://openoffice.org/2001/registry";
xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XM
LSchema" oor:name="Inet" oor:package="org.openoffice">
 <node oor:name="Settings">
  <prop oor:name="ooInetHTTPProxyName" oor:type="xs:string">
   <value>10.0.2.2</value>
  </prop>
  <prop oor:name="ooInetHTTPProxyPort" oor:type="xs:int">
   <value>3128</value>
  </prop>
  <prop oor:name="ooInetNoProxy" oor:type="xs:string">
   <value>localhost;ltspserver00;10.0.2;intern</value>
  </prop>
  <prop oor:name="ooInetProxyType" oor:type="xs:int">
   <value>2</value>
  </prop>
 </node>
</oor:component-data>