Who replaced ~builder/.ssh/authorized_keys? (Was: Autobuilder results)

[Dummy-user for autobuild of CD and packages]
> cd task-skolelinux; svn up build-check.txt pkgdeblist.txt pkgdiskusage.txt cd-filelist.txt buglist.txt
> Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
> svn: Connection closed unexpectedly
> make: *** [dist] Error 1
>
> Report from /home/builder/src/skolelinuxsvn/skolelinux/src/cronjobs/builddebs.sh.

This was caused by someone replacing the ssh keys of the builder user,
removing the builder users ssh keys and only inserting this key:

  ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAAAgQCZZEZq5U11+TSaLlYH++OCwUOdrq0Aahm3Fn3R6krJjarqMmYbrHGJaT8nqupHe0sL2AYf7SiexUjH6s8I7FtcgE3QxL53TFr9Zee1/VlCxMBTzsE7zVAKmVqjH+9Gn1LRc5lAtCPWwNMiPnB4yzaw96erf5RC2DAg08x0thk+BQ== cardno:000100000852

Who did this?  Why?  I've removed this key and replaced it with the
key in id_rsa.pub, to get the autobuilding working.  I assume we want
to restore all the other keys that were in the authorized_keys file,
but do not have an old version available to do so.  Who had their key
there earlier?

Happy hacking,