[rt.debian.org #1556]: Re: Debian RT: CD/DVD builds not happening

Hi,

hope this is the correct way to follow up to a ticket.

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 04:01:02AM -0700, Vagrant Cascadian wrote:
> perhaps the upgrade to lenny on some infrastructure machines somehow caused
> issues?

I suspect the mentioned dak problems to be the source of all evil.

All our release files lack the "local/debian-installer/" part (see
ftp://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/dists/lenny-test/Release) and build
is complaining about that (it says it is only a warning, but the later
errors do not name an other cause).

If somebody of the "skolelinux" ftp-master could have a look at our dak
and make it create the "debian-installer" part again, maybe our build
will start working again.

TIA

Daniel