Re: congrats to Philipp

Hi,

Kurt Gramlich schrieb:
> * Kurt Gramlich <kurt@lugrav.de> [090701 19:45]:
>
>> dear friends of free software
>>
>> the german skolelinux team congrats Philipp to become Debian
>> Developer. Behind Steffen and Patrick the third who has managed
>> the self-learn center in Erkelenz school.
Thanks again, Kurt.

>> We need more pupil driven self learn center in schools!
>>
>> Congrats Phillip!
>
> Sorry for the typo!
>
> More Info about Philip in our wiki:
>
> http://wiki.skolelinux.de/PhilippHuebner
>
> and about his status:
>
> https://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=debalance%40arcor.de
For this list, my AM Report might be more interesting, because it's in
English:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2009/05/msg00035.html

It also describes how I came to Debian (Edu).

However, I would like to work more actively for Debian Edu now.

I already offered Arnt Ove Gregersen to work on the German translation
of the new homepage (and for the time being, lead the German translation
team, if there are people who like to help me).
A moment ago I also applied for the debian-edu project on
alioth.debian.org, so first steps are made :D

Best wishes,
--
 .''`.   Philipp Hübner <debalance@debian.org>
: :'  :  pgp fp: BA61 0B0A 2626 D49C BFC6  1C18 1619 74E4 C259 E0E8