Re: should iceweasel really be the default browser?

Hi,

On Montag, 27. April 2009, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Holger Levsen]
> > It would also allow us to release faster ;-)

I think this is still true and important ^^^

> The problem is that konqueror have problems with several sites where
> iceweasel work properly.

While iceweasel "doesnt work" for our main internal site.

> It was the reason we switched, and I suspect
> it is still true.  Do not remember any sites of the top of my head,
> though, but remember I saw issues when I tested multimedia and flash
> sites.

I dont think multimedia sites are important as our main internal site. Plus,
people know iceweasel/firefox and browser problems in general, so I think
they know how to change. (From Konq+FF, but also from IE+FF)

> We can not force the users or their admin to spend time to figure out
> which browser work best.

But we can provide both.

> We should make a decision and stick to it.

In etch it was Konqueror, so? or wasnt it??

regards,
	Holger