Re: debian-edu upload to sid

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 11:54:46AM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> what is our plan regarding uploading the debian-edu source package to Debian
> sid now? We rather dont, because cdd-dev is now blends-dev - and we need the
> old lenny stuff because we still want to release our lenny? ;-)

In how far an upload to sid conflict with "need the old lenny stuff".
Could you please be a bit more verbose.  Please note that there are
two compatibility packages cdd-dev and cdd-common which *should* provide
the old names (compatibility in functionality is given anyway).  If
this is helpful - just try.  However, it is NOT deeply tested.

> Also, should we just call it a 0.838 release at least upload that to our
> lenny?

BTW, would you reconsider your version numbering? I wonder whether there
will by always 0.????? numbers.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--