Complaint received

To: Denton Joyce <debian-edu@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Complaint received

Dear Denton Joyce <debian-edu@lists.debian.org>,

Thank you for notifying abuse@level3.com.  This message is to inform you that
the information you have provided us is being used to investigate this matter
and we will address the issue according to our Acceptable Use Policy.
Any messages you send can be referenced in the future by your email address
('Denton Joyce <debian-edu@lists.debian.org>').

If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us via the "Abuse Issues"
link located at http://www.level3.com/mail/abuse.html, or at the telephone number below.

Best Regards,
Level 3 Communications
877-453-8353