Re: www.skolelinux.it

Hi Claudio,

On Montag, 16. März 2009, Claudio Carboncini wrote:
> www.skolelinux.it is born with the aim of spreading  debian-edu in the
> Italian community.
> We are just beginning, but we hope to grow quickly.

Cheers! Have fun! :) (And not only that... :)

I would like to echo what Petter said, please consider pointing
www.skolelinux.it to www.skolelinux.org/it/ and use http://wiki.skolelinux.it
for similar for local content.

BTW, wasnt a relaunch of www.skolelinux.org being worked on at the last
gathering? Having local content would a nice extension :) As well as somewhat
more and more regularly updated content...

> "most of skolelinux server admins are not IT professionals"

Nice quote too!

regards,
	Holger