Eliminating SPAM from archive (Was: Yet another list statistics for debian-edu)

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009, RalfGesellensetter wrote:

thank you - I hope everybody is content with their privacy.

I hope after cropping surnames the privacy is better.

Obviously, some people don't like your statics, and started
aiming their spam bots to our list.

Do you have any measure that it is *obvious* that my mail triggerd
more SPAM?  I observed more SPAM too, but the connection to a
single mail is not really clear to me.

Please help marking spam
(especially in the disguise of "out of office notices") at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2009/01/threads.html

(click a message and "report as spam").

Well, I just announced that the processing I did revealed
4500 SPAM mails in our archive.  I probably could detect about
2000-3000 more.  If only listmaster would answer my mail