Re: iPreparing developer gathering in Trondheim

Hi,

On Freitag, 23. Januar 2009, Andreas Tille wrote:
> BTW, it is correct that we have to bring sleeping bag and mattress
> as usual?

Sadly I lent my easy-to-travel-with sleeping back to some norwegian hacker who
shall remain nameless, who forget it there, and I havent had a chance to get
a new one yet. So if someone could host me with without one needed, that
would be great, else I will ask around here to get one...

regards,
	Holger