Problems adding users an machines

Sorry, I forgot the description of the problem in the first mail, see below.

Hello,
I have some problems to add users and machines. I think I misunderstand something in the manual....
First  I add a user with lwat, I can find this user by using "search".
Then I add the computer, with
----
Hostname: static00
MAC: 00:90:F5:5E:77:46
IP: 10.0.2.255
Domain: intern
----
I also find this maschine using "search" (from several PC's)

I also waited some minutes, so I think it's no delay cause of the cron job.

I also tried:

ldapsearch -LLL -H ldaps://ldap -x -b "ou=Netgroup,dc=skole,dc=skolelinux,dc=no" "(cn=*)"
dn: cn=printer-hosts,ou=Netgroup,dc=skole,dc=skolelinux,dc=no

This is the result:
------------------
------------------
------------------
dhcp155:~# ldapsearch -LLL -H ldaps://ldap -x -b "ou=Netgroup,dc=skole,dc=skolelinux,dc=no" "(cn=*)"
dn: cn=printer-hosts,ou=Netgroup,dc=skole,dc=skolelinux,dc=no

objectClass: top
objectClass: nisNetgroup
cn: printer-hosts

dn: cn=workstation-hosts,ou=Netgroup,dc=skole,dc=skolelinux,dc=no
objectClass: top
objectClass: nisNetgroup
cn: workstation-hosts
nisNetgroupTriple: (static00,-,-)

dn: cn=ltsp-server-hosts,ou=Netgroup,dc=skole,dc=skolelinux,dc=no
objectClass: top
objectClass: nisNetgroup
cn: ltsp-server-hosts

dn: cn=server-hosts,ou=Netgroup,dc=skole,dc=skolelinux,dc=no
objectClass: top
objectClass: nisNetgroup
cn: server-hosts
nisNetgroupTriple: (tjener,-,-)

dn: cn=all-hosts,ou=Netgroup,dc=skole,dc=skolelinux,dc=no
objectClass: top
objectClass: nisNetgroup
cn: all-hosts
memberNisNetgroup: ltsp-server-hosts
memberNisNetgroup: printer-hosts
memberNisNetgroup: server-hosts
memberNisNetgroup: workstation-hosts

I can't login with the username of the added user, and there is no new dir in the home-directory on tjener.

Has somebody an idea?

Bye, Martin