irc meeting, tomorrow or friday

Hi,

according to our meeting schedules and to get the lenny release out ASAP
(hopefully still possible this year..!) we should have had an IRC meeting
yesterday, unfortunatly everybody forgot.

So we just gathered on IRC for a date, I suggested tomorrow, thursday, or
friday or monday. Monday is out, leaves us thursday or friday (at 20:00 CET /
19:00 UTC).

What's your prefered date?

I will send an announcement for the choosen date in about 6h, so hurry up! :-)

thanks,
	Holger