Re: Error: unable to find PXE-file /var/lib/tftpboot/pxelinux.0

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> The round trip time for one test is a few hours, so it might take a
> while.  My current test should be done in 1-2 hours, and I hope I am
> able to pinpoint the cause.

I was able to find the cause of the problem.  The ltsp-make-client
script failed because it was now telling tasksel to report progress to
debconf, but did not enable debconf.  This crashed tasksel after it
had started aptitude.  Tried to enable debconf, but then the
installation eventually hung.  Ended up disabling the tasksel debconf
handling, and this solved the issue.

Then there was a problem with debian-edu-pxeinstall not being executed
as it should on combined installs.  This was a small typo and is also
fixed.

The next build should be working as it should again.

Happy hacking,