Re: Skolelinux DebianEdu accounts for logging on to (k)Ubuntu workstations

2009/12/10 Ole-Anders Andreassen <olea@skolelinux.no>:
> Hi!
>
> In our library they want (k)Ubuntu workstations for the students.
> How can I enable the students user accounts (DebianEdu Etch) on these?
>
> I have seen some documentation on this, but it seems to be outdated.
>
> OleA

Hi Ole-Anders
I have failed to do this using the following howto (section
Tjener-Anbindung), which works for both debian and sidux, but not for
ubuntu. Maybe since you are more skilled than me you will get it to
work and say how!
http://wiki.skolelinux.de/PhilippHuebner/customTerminalserverLenny

good luck
nigel