Lenny: Agenda/Checklist for testing?

Dear list,

currently, testing daily builts (or prereleases) for Debian Edu Lenny
is a crucial thing for having a soon and solid release, I guess.

I just wonder if there is a testing agenda, i.e. a list of things that
should be tested? Of course, all open bugs need verification or (better)
falsification, but furthermore I think that every single feature out of
the wide range of services offered by Skolelinux needs explicit testing.

Just one example: In former times I had problems with setting up the
mail server (which was not done out of the box) which is crucial for
services like nagios, LMS (e.g. moodle), BTS (e.g. bugzilla) etc.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to make testing harder, but to help
volunteers by means of a checklist (agenda) for testing.

Sorry for my ignorance (if I missed such list)
and sorry if my choppy time slices kept myself from testing yet.

Kind regards
Ralf