Re: maintainer mia

[Ronny Aasen]
> maintainer, the host for webpages did not return after kernel upgrade
> and reboot.
>
> pere or werner please investivate as soon as possible.
> everyone else: sorry !

I had a look, and the issue is that the scsi bus discover the RAID
disks too late for LVM initialization to work.  The fix is to add
rootdelay=30 as a kernel argument during boot.  30 is more than
enough, probably 15-20 seconds is enough, but I erred on the safe
side. :)

Next, the apache starting required manual intervention to enter the
SSL passphrase.  I added this part in /etc/default/apache2 to avoid
hanging during boot.

  if [ -z "$APACHE_MANUAL" ] ; then
    echo "Manual (re)start of apache need to be done using this command:"
    echo "APACHE_MANUAL=true $0 restart"
    exit 0
  fi

The server is back online, and hopefully working as it should. :)

Happy hacking,