Re: Gathering OSLO 30 oktober.

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 05:14:58PM +0200, Alf Tonny Bätz wrote:
how many have not booked hotel yet?

Take a look here:

http://www.cochspensjonat.no/englishindex.html

I do not mean to be rude (I really do appreciate sponsorship even if it exclude accomodation!), and apologize for taking it for granted:

Do we need to handle and pay for accomodation each on our own?

Do Skolelinux have a special agreement with that hotel/pensionat, or is it just a place with lots of beds that you suggest as cheap+nice?

Kind regards, and looking forward to see you all again,

 - Jonas