Bug#473890: provide hooks for reportbug via dh-buildinfo to ease debugging
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#473890: provide hooks for reportbug via dh-buildinfo to ease debugging
- From: Vagrant Cascadian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 14:24:31 -0700
- Message-id: <20090920212431.GJ20458@claws.fglan>
- Reply-to: Vagrant Cascadian <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <20080215185351.21766.54272.reportbug@localhost> <alpine.DEB.1.00.0802152301190.24983@wr-linux02> <20080216163217.GE1227@jones.dk> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 12:36:03AM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Saturday 16 February 2008 17:32, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> > On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 11:07:28PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > > On Fri, 15 Feb 2008, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > >> the bug submitter used reportbug and yet no info about the installed
> > >> cdd-dev package version was attached to the bug report. Can this be
> > >> achieved with some reportbug hook?
> > A better approach IMHO is to use dh-buildinfo, and add a reportbug hook
> > to attach (or include the contents of) /usr/share/doc/<pkg>/buildinfo.gz
> Please implement something along these lines :)
since debian-edu's rules file is a one-line include on cdd-dev (now
blends-dev), wouldn't this be more appropriate to implement in blends-dev?
then other packages built with those tools would also gain the benefit.