The new DebianEdu/Skolelinux homepage - help needed

Dear all,

We would like to invite you to participate in the further development of the new Skolelinux/DebianEdu homepage.

We have made a lot progress , most of the menus and structure is in place, together with a lot of articles.

But we still miss some articles and other content, so we would appreciate all the help we can get. The existing content should be read and commented by other to improve the quality as well.

Our todo is available in the DebianEdu wiki at :

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/wwwToDo

The new Debian/Edu homepage is available at:

http://joomla.slx.no

We currently have some problem with the Joomla template system and our stylesheets, so improve the design and remove the empty white space later. The SKolelinux/DebianEdu logo and mascot will probably be added later as well.

Please let me know if wish you to participate. I will create a user accounts for those of you who are interested in one, or you could just send me an email with your comments or suggested changes.

We will start translating the homepage to more languages when international homepage is finished, please let me know if you would participate in this as well and please help us form a team in each country that will maintain the translated version.

Thanks,

Have a nice day!

Best regards
Arnt Ove Gregersen