Install skolelinux desktop from standard debian?

Hi,

I could not find this using google...I do hope this has not been asked
before. Forgive newbie.

I am familiar with Debian and have a fully working lenny ltsp currently
pointing at a Lenny kde desktop on a separate Xserver.

I am now asked to evaluate the skolelinux desktop.

Do I have to use the skolelinux DVD? Could I just add the skolelinux repositories and install the skolelinux desktop from standard debian?

From the FAQ:

/etc/apt/sources.list add:-
deb http://ftp.skolelinux.no/debian woody main non-free contrib

Presumably woody is now lenny?

Then:

# aptitude install "something"...

What would the "something"... be please?

Thank-you,

Berni