(howto) adding better support for a specific language

Hi Oded,

we just spoke about enhancing hebrew support in Debian Edu and I'd said I'd
write a small howto. Here it is, hebrew support is already there, but maybe
you can review the package list and also add yourself as the responsible
person ;-) (The responsible person thing is mainly used to be able to have
someone to ask questions or to ask to update the package list.)

The howto goes like this:

svn checkout svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-edu/trunk/src/debian-edu
cd debian-edu/tasks
ls lang*
$edit
svn commit || send patches to the list/bts

That's pretty much it. :-)

regards,
	Holger