Re: [slx-www-int] I have gotten some of Skolelinux in use from some schools in Narvik

Hi Juergen!

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 10:42 PM, Jürgen Leibner <juergen.leibner@t-online.de> wrote:
On Tuesday 21 April 2009 22:10 Arnt Ove Gregersen wrote:
> Hi
>
> The parents of the  users on the pictures has approved that they can
> be used on our homepage. I will upload them to the homepage the as
> soon as possible or the coming weekend.
>
> We will probably need more pictures, so if you know anyone who can
> help us with then please ask them to help us.
>
> Best regards
> Arnt Ove Gregersen

It is nice to hear about a new try to getting the new website startet.

Could you please be so kind to describe what you are doing in detail at
building the new site, also on debian-edu@lists.debian.org, so that one
can participate and help?

There is a layout description in the Debian wiki on the following under the "Input from workshop on new web pages" (at the bottom) :

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/WebAccess

The url to the current web page is(still work in progress) :

http://joomla.slx.no

On the last developer gathering in Trondheim we decided to make a new homepage for DebianEdu/Skolelinux based on the Joomla framework, the plan was to have it finished quick and involve all other web developers when the english version was ready. Unfortunately, it is not ready yet, so if anyone is interested in helping out then please let me know and I will give you a user.

If you have any questions or comments concerning this, then please let me know.

BR
Arnt Ove Gregersen