Re: I would like to participate in the developer gathering in Narvik 24-26 April 2009

On Onsdag 01 april 2009, Oded Naveh wrote:
> Name: Oded Naveh
> Travel expenses: 600€.
> Participate in: Development.
>
> Due to high travel expenses I request its pre-approval.

I've talked with Viggo Fedreheim, the organiser at Narvik. Cause of some
difficulties getting flight out of the city on Sunday 26 April, we will do a
full user conference, arriving April 23, leaving April 25.

Viggo is inviting neighbouring communities which considers Skolelinux and
school people who already uses Skolelinux. That will happen on Friday from
the morning to light night. Everyone with interest in how free software
works in school is invited, especially from municipalities up north. They
feel the financial crisis now.

Then we suggest to do a good and focused developer gathering in Trondheim
24-26 caused by the flight issue. Several has said their interested in
that. We will come back to the specifics tonight. This also includes Oded
Naveh.

Stay tuned :)

Best regards

Knut Yrvin
--
Skolelinux, relation manager
cell: + 47 934 79 561, phone: +47 21 60 27 58