Re: svn commit logs on IRC?

Hi,

as I've also got positive feedback privatly, I've now set it up on our side,
so that now only Jörg (Jaspert) needs to send FBI our way... (which he has
done for several other channels already, so I guess this will happen soon :)

regards,
	Holger

P.S.: (For those not familar with this, "FBI" is the name of an IRC bot, where
       IRC is "internet relay chat" and "bot" is short for "robot"...)