Announcement: Debian edu IRC meeting Thursday 19th February 20:00 UTC (21:00 CET)

In all the excitement yesteday, I totaly forgot about the scheduled Debian edu irc meeting.. I think i was not the only one :) So we reschedule and sorry about the short notice. Hopefully as many as possible of you will be able to make it.

The next meeting is planned on #debian-edu (irc.debian.org) on Thursday, 2008-12-19 20:00 UTC and it shall complete in 1 hour.
If you have items for the agenda please add them on the wiki [1]

Agenda
1. Who moderates the meeting and who writes the summary?
2. How to deal with backscatter on the list
3. Debian edu Lenny status
  * submit all wiki issues as bugs after validating they are still open
  * bugs that need fixing before release
  * features needed before release
4. other business?
5. Next meeting?