RE: Summary from the irc meeting 2008-11-05

Hi,
I just read the summary as well as the full log of the meeting there are two items I'd like to address:

1) Iceweasel issue:
I may not understand the issue referred to on the meeting and described on  http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Status/Lenny, However my Weasel is happy to display the page both over http and https.
The system is Lenny upgraded from Etch and is broken but at least one part is functioning.

2) Test installs:
If installing on real exposed hardware can in any way serve for common benefit, tell me how.
I'd probably have to install anyway as I don’t seem to be able to fix the problems with my upgraded system.
Saying that, I'd may not be able to fix stuff myself on the fresh installs, but does testing and reporting count for anything?

Odd.