Re: Next irc meeting: Today (Wednesday) 19:00 UTC

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008, Daniel Hess wrote:

In oder to make this meeting really happen, we still need someone who
volunteers to moderate the meeting. The agenda also needs some
attention, otherwise the meeting will most properly not last one hour :)

I really hope that it lasts one hour because I intend to join the channel
right after the meeting (because I'm not at home when the meeting is running.
I would like to collect some options about

   http://cdd.alioth.debian.org/edu/bugs/

in an unformal chat.  (A proper style to color the legend of the index
will be available hopefully at this time.)

See you

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de