Re: Diskless Workstation - impossible to install

Hi all, as wrote in a previous mail, most of all my problems were
cause by modifcation in hotplug configuration file
/etc/udev/rules.d/z25_persistent-net.rules
I exchanged the network card names.

I reinstalled everything, updated everything and thinclients works fine.
I run also ltsp-make-client to have diskless workstation and it worked!
It staied long on tasksel but at the end it successed.

> setting this to:
>      option root-path "/opt/ltsp/i386";
> Made it redundant at "/var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/pxelinux.cfg/default".

I confirm that, and I can add that if they are both present, it fails
at mounting home dirs.
We need to correct the wiki removing "nfsroot=/opt/ltsp/i386" from
"/var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/pxelinux.cfg/default".

During the boot, DWS stop long in "stopping munin".
What is that?

I have to install some more stuff in the chroot. How can I use
synaptic in the chroot?